Tuesday, May 27, 2008

anoymous's feelings...

2day i spotted sumtg in sum1's blog..i dunno whoe she is but i noe she was so emo!!!she wrote sumtg bout her loves life..hmm..i think it was juz love on one side...after reading her blog..i felt dat she realy loves dat guy so much...check dis out..i grabbed d most intersting part..
- - - - - - - - - - -
Why are you the only one who makes my heart beat aimlessly when I see you?
Why are you making life so bitter?
Why are flashbacks of you always in my head?
Why cant you just tell me what I should know?
Why cant God put me into coma?
Why am I falling for you?
Why does it have to be you?
Why?
Why?
Why?
OH GOD. I feel so unstable.
Ive just got to let you know,
Because I wonder where you are,
And I wonder what you do ,
Are you somewhere feeling lonely,
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart ,
For I havent got a clue .
- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
hw was it???did u hv d same feeling as mine???um..if ure not den im sure u neva fell 4 any1 b4..lol..no offence..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.