I wish i can end this holiday with a perfect fullstop.For me and him too..i started it beautifully at 2nd of december.The date after spm that i could nt able 2 forget forever..As day goes by..seeing the holidays gonna end soon..Im worried..worried is there any light n hope in front..worry is there any more big obstacles..No matter wat i will face the music..I just wana draw a complete fullstop in my memory..I will remember this hollidays..Ive lost my wings..make my life harder..I hope i will get it back nex year..um..suppose 2 grow new wings..I prayed hard 2 God for this all along..I wish 2 see smiles n happiness only..Thats my aim n intention,dats the least i could do..am i dat useless?am i? God i please u..im so deperate for the new year eve..dat he has been waiting for so long..Im afraid 2 give him the bad news..im afraid dat i cant see smile n happiness..im afraid i feel tears..Im afraid dat my hands r not being hold again..Im afraid of evil him..
As im always said..dats no tomorrow in my life..mayb dats true...Is short!it showed dat i only have this simple wish..but it seems so hard 2 cum true..BUT IM TOUGH GIRL!!!

santa: i still nt yet received ur prezzie..can u make my dream cum true as my xmas prezzie dis year???
*no more single
Babyls
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.