Friday, February 10, 2012

By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show.

How to start my post?

Happy Valentine's day in advance people.Instead of posting naggy advices for valentine's. I'm actually trying to finish all my delayed posts. It has been ages since I blogged. I don't know if it still being read but it doesn't matter to me anymore because when I got older, this will be my life history. It shows how much I've grown and what had happened through out my entire life. If the world is not ending, this blog will still be here and IT WILL BE!


Here's a video of my trip to Christchurch. Trust me, Christchurch is the true imagination of us towards New zealand.
ENJOY.

*Flying to London Again*


Following are some artistic pictures taken by me. Well thanks to Picnik as well.





reminds me so much of Harry Potter!



A very fun set of crew.


Musical is a MUST WATCH in London!

watch this video to know more about London theaters.

By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.