From the first ray of sunlight in the morning, you inspire us with the beauty of Eiffel tower, the romance of Champ-elysse and the wonder of lourve. I couldn't stop the butterflies flapping their wings over me because I'm so in love with the sound of accordion played by the artist in the street of Paris.
Waving goodbye to winter and signs of spring everywhere you look in Paris,from the
flowers slowly blooming in happy colors, bursts of green here and there thanks
to the warmer weather to the delightful window displays for my arrival.
Proudly to admit I love macarons all year long, but there's something about those traditional pastel colors that just seemed perfect in the spring. Stopped by Pierre Hermé,(who wrote the cookbook on macarons about how to make the best macarons in the world) and grab myself a box of those loves. For a tea lady like me, paris is definitely a perfect place to retire in 30 years time. Divine!
Pierre Hermé in Paris is now a ticked off on my bucket list.
Towering above the rooftops of Paris, lit with a golden glow at night or sparkling during the magical light show each evening, the Eiffel Tower is the classic spot in Paris to say “I love you.” Its romantic allure also makes it one of the most popular and irresistible spots to pop the question to your partner.It was my dream all this while. I wanted to say this again and again. My job brought me to Paris, in fact circling around the world and spend a few night in a fantastic hotel with a room to myself. Thanks to You, Lord.
You wouldn't know how beautiful Eiffel tower is until you've seen it with your pupil.
I hope you enjoy my post.
Merci.



No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.