Friday, August 7, 2009

Opera.

lien siaw is now ready for everything.. Any karma,tunders,hurricanes ,storms,tsunami..All come to me!! i shout out loud that im not afraid at all..AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
nothing much to talk about..just spend some money this afternoon..cant get a suitable baggy jeans..sadness..
well im not in the mood so yeah just briefly describe..
i think i will do it when im free...
im not that feeling well..some minor flu..Lol
enjoying shopping with vee vian..bought a lil stuff..
finally i bought my heart shape heels..i really like it..smooch!
t-back from Momoe...for dancing..and other functions.
i wana buy the recycle Tee but i cant find it in brands outlet..so i bought this..
i need some rest..
see ya ltr..
before that i saw this it triggered my mind of something..
Baby girl you're all
That I'm thinking of
You put this feelin inside of me
It says you are the one
Yeah, the only one
I couldn't help myself but put it in words
You are the sunshine in my life, girl
And you know, I'd say it over again
Nothin could ever tear us apart
*never a ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.