Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hero

Happy Birthday to whoever was borned on this day. It has been a week after new year. How was it? Happy , Sad vice versa right? Mine was okay, I'm pretty relax and calm while writing this. I'm getting ready of a thing that  is gonna happen sooner or later. Yes, yes My next cabin crew interview. Well, I was actually struggled until yesterday. I understand Happiness keeps me sweet, sorrows keep me human, life keeps me humble, success keeps me glowing, but only God keeps me going. I'm not posting alot today because I promise my readers that I will post a short daily update before any event is going on. Today I have a song to share, well I believe everyone heard it before , its called HERO.


Yea, HERO.
If both of you stumbled upon my blog, aiyo please don't perasan. LOL

light's off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.