Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LMFAO!!!!

I don't try to be a star. I choose to be the moon; it shines brighter than everything in the sky.

I never thought how precious if I could be online until my modem have gone chilling with God the other day. Probably gonna spend my next few days in Mcd. :( Yes yes apart from preparing for the coming interviews, I'm also having so much fun with my fellow buddies. I can't wait for something. *full of joy*
Gosh I'm gonna freeze to death soon, seriously McD is darn cold. OH OH and LMFAO's concert is tonight!! *screammmm* I have been falling in love for them since they said I looked cute in that polka dot bikini. Cinderella couldn't make it during the midnight. But I will be patiently waiting for the prince to come home. Alright have fun for those who are going. Generally I'm not really worry about it,(BECAUSE IS LMFAO!!) and I'm the prettiest , cutest and the most extraordinary girl on earth(FTW). Definitely well said by someone. Yeah I trust and believe. I'm gonna be with all my princesses tonight.

Yea, sign of boredom.

Pig rabbit comes to rescue!!

check out my previous video for those who have not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.