I sort of got carried away, I sort of lost the reason to blog or to who I'm blogging to. Having really full filling life and makes me really have no time to think about what should I say here. Any longer. I miss those feelings, miss those time when I put my blog as my priority. Well, I still do. Just no longer my daily routine.
I found a really good quote for today.
At least, My life is. You know sometimes sitting at the crew seat during take off landing, all that came across my mind aren't the 30 second silence but what if the wing broke into two or I might just kick the bucket and chill with God for the next second. *touch wood* But if you let me quit, I DON'T WANT.
Some really nice pictures taken in Netherlands.
I'm at the real windmill village, how awesome can that be.
The house of clog.
The serious face.
I wanted to buy, but I wouldn't wear this and walk on the street. com'on!
Fake tulips instead of the real tulips. I missed the tulips season.
Yea, I bought this back home for mummy!
My Evo!
Claire and I.
While waiting to enter the cheese factory. I kind of had a photoshoot. Look at this super poser!
When I'm inside, my name is JERRY!!
Trust me, I ate the whole plate!!
and
BOUGHT IT!
Yummylicious!
Just a random shot.
This one even more random, okay HE IS JAY THE BEAST. I'm Lienn the Beauty. LOL
Like what Charice sang: ''Look out my window, and wonder where you are.''
POP ART!
Windmill. When the windmill turns left, it indicates a good news like marriage. If it turned right, it simply means something bad happened.
Artistic shot!
I plan to buy a house here when I grow older. Look at this place!!!
Pretand it to be my house.
TIME FOR FOOD!!
This is finger licking good!!
Hot chocolate!
I heart this picture most!
I hope you enjoyed my pictures. I knew it was too many and I might not be able to explain every single detail about my flight. It was overall a blessed flight.
Stay tuned for Auckland and Milano!! I'm going to Italy next month!


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.