A real friend is someone who tries to pick you up when you've fallen, and if they can't pick you up, then they lay down right beside you.
Although we have never fell hard or even lay down beside each other.. But I know, we are almost there. Its late at night and I decided to blog, reason is to switch away my attention from keep staring at my portal waiting to get call up for flight. I pray for miracles which I know the possibilities are as low as 10%. But I'm still looking bright and keep thinking about what should I do when I meet Jesslynn in Melbourne. I know what I will get in return! About 90% of possibilities that I will end up sad and really poignant about it but No by just thinking of the fun we will have in Melbie is really... Enough to make me smiles.
I read a really good quote from Mabel's blog and makes me really wanna share.
The full quote is this: Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.
I'm so much happier right now.
After all is said and done, HOME is that place, that person, that verb. Home is what you eventually long for.
Lienn little whisper: Do all things with Love.
Pray with Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.