Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Daily Needs: Food- 5% Water- 1% Sleep- 4% Internet- 90%

A super unproductive day, standby not call up made me can't do anything. Spend my whole day doing house keeping ,unpack and repack my luggage. Sigh. I'm here because I still owe ya'll some pictures.

I can't help to get so many pairs of them. I miss all my family, relatives and bffs!

Remember I talked about last minute going home? I miss home too much I can't help buying expensive ticket just for the 2 days of staying.

My little dino niece.

<3 

and the dino's brother. He is just hella CUTE!

Another newborn baby. Jayden.

I can't help to feel a little bit aging. I don't know, looking at the new generations reminded me of I used to be so loved so loved by everyone around me. (Well even until now.)

You can have all the troubles in your life but family is always the one you turn to. I couldn't hold my tears sometimes when I talked to dad over the phone and he kept asking me if I have enough money to spend. (Because he knew I paid cash for my SLR.)

Talking about BFFS.I guess is really pathetic where I only have 3 hours with them before I went back to Singapore. Thanks Hung Wei for the ride to Umami cafe.
P/S: I didn't post the picture that we took with Jesslynn's picture because I looked really sucked. Sorry.

Please take note of everyone's expression in every single picture below. Nothing but smiles.







Do you wanna know who mess it up at last and food the bill?
It's me.

Continue from my previous 2 posts. The hotel in Auckland is almost like what I need to survive.
 As long as the bed is comfy.

The cooking utensils are all inside the compartment.

As I mentioned in twitter that I lost my very favorite lipstick.Nevermind but the worst thing is I can't get it back!! Thus, I get myself a replacement from Etude house. Well,I still prefer Za's. The good thing is this lipstick is ultra moisture, so it keeps your lips juicy smooth and prevent you from hurting your boyfriend's lips.(Cracked Lips) If you do, better do something.

It's orange crush.

I always prefered heels but I need a sight see shoe.

Today is National Kiss day. Chu.~











No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.