Tuesday, September 6, 2011

RANDOM thought in a RANDOM city full of RANDOM people.

I wrote this in Auckland and guess what?! I was put on standby and I can go nowhere. Seriously, I don't mind staying in this fully equiped room with washing machine and cooking utensils. I won't die of hunger but I will be bored to death. I'm glad that here is GMT +12 which means time is 4 hours faster.

Went out for a quick dinner with Lili and Abby. We had a really good time, too bad Abby wasn't working with us if not the flight would be so much better. Thus, Lili was the only one who I felt comfy being with. When I walked around the hotel I realised it was so much like Melbie. Really?! So Jess, I miss you. How I wish I was in Melbie.

Throughout my flying days, I had this little cravings or I don't know what it called. Anyway, I'm addicted to Hot Chocolate. Oh well oh well, I felt joy once again taking a sip while writing this.

Talking about living in outstation, I totally understand how much Home mean to you. You never stop missing home but this is the path that I've chosen and I have to take full responsibility with it. I couldn't just leave everything behind and go back because missing just took me awhile but regret took life.
I'm used to it. Used to it. Now I'm allergy to (cheap) hotel.


I'm done with my letter.


stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.