Well, one of the best thing about flying is that you travelling all around the world and meet your friends in overseas for FREE. You know who.
The sad thing is, we spent less than 24 hours together. Well, sometimes you rather not meet because you couldn't get rid of the feeling of being miles away AGAIN. As I promise, I will be back very soon.
Thinking back, time passes really fast.
Enjoy my one day tour in Melbie with MissyXS.
Setting 1: Tour@ Melboune University
Tour around Melbourne Uni.
Setting 2: Lunch @ Grill'd
Trust me, I'm gonna go back and have this again!! OMG, the taste is still left on my tongue. Nom nom!
The BFF!
The beef is really JUICY!!
NOM NOM
Setting 3: Tea @ Lindt cafe.
The served the BEST HOT CHOCOLATE.. ever!
Cannot make it.
Setting 5: Dinner @ Max (Italian Food)
This is what I had for a less than 24 hours trip. Well, I think we did quite well right Jess? 5 places in a day. Oh and never forget the night where Guo Liang and Vvian joined our chat in whatsapp. Sorry picture is strictly --FOR US ONLY.
Written here. Something to be remembered.
A little thing to share among the BFFS: We cherished each other so much because we clearly understand how does it feels to be away from home (alone). Sometimes, we are just each other's ears and shoulders. A place to lean on, a place to release. The different is just we are miles apart. Really appreciate what Steve Jobs had done to bring us together regardless the distances.
I thank God for everything.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.- Bernard Meltzer


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.