I don't know what happened or is it me who always had weird dreams.? Well, Nicholas Darius knows my dream best!
I just got back from Malaysia and my heart is still there. I'm so not ready for whatever that are going to happen tomorrow. I miss home, miss mum and dad. Sometimes, I just feel like calling eventhough I have nothing to talk about. Listen to voices, goodbye take care is seriously enough to put me to sleep. I don't know since when I started to bring teddy to work. Sometimes, no matter how awesome the trip is.. when you are back to your room, lie in your bed alone. There's when all the emotion starts to play.
Hence, I end up scribbling here.
I found something really interesting.
This is something I always love to hear. :pWill be back for more. Every day, er day!(I miss Ibrahim!)


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.