Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be (possibly your roommate,neighbor, colleagues, longlost friend, lover, or even a complete stranger) but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.
And sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart.
It's always about how much effort you wanna put in. I wanna say, I live my life and do her, Nicole. Because, we dare to dream.
A brand new memories with Nicole at Darling Harbor.
I told Nicole that it's my harbor because I'm such a sweet heart and 'darling' fits me well.
It's a chilly summer.
Super tourist.
My favorite burger joint! GRILL'D
Cheer for the Aussies!
I love only nice pictures.
I can't believe my own eyes when I saw this because all this while it only appeared in posters or google image.
Cheers for the summer!
That moment, I really craved for ice-creams!
There's no caption needed. Just keep scrolling and enjoy the beauty of Bondi.
Seagulls flying like a lou sai!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE THE MOST!! If you are a bird, I'm a bird.
LIKE A LOU SAI!
Sea gull leaving the cute footprints.
Dance to live.
Those are the pictures that you always saw in Tumblr.
The summer’s flower is to the summer sweet,
Though to itself, it only live and die,
But if that flower with base infection meet,
The basest weed outbraves his dignity:
For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;
Lilies that fester, smell far worse than weeds. -Sonnet 94; William Shakespeare
We are young, we run free!
DREAM, I dare YOU.!
E.N.J.O.Y!
#SUPPORT THE TAI TAI LIFESTYLES.
You don't have to subscribe to me because I don't wanna be famous. Just keep your visits often! Even though my writings aren't that fantastic.
So Much love.
S.W.A.L.K



No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.