Omg! Omg! It's 11.15pm already. I don't think I've done enough for you. I spend my entire day thinking about what else can I do for you. Just to make this special year memorable. *Pulling my hair* *Scratch all my dandruff'' It's Jesslynn's birthday tomorrow.
Jess, what else can I say to you? We have been mushy throughout the 8years. I thank God for this everlasting friendship that stays true till now and perhaps then. I heard of this chinese song where they sang to cheer for their sister-ship. So, now I'm dedicating this to you.
The lyrics said everything I wanna say.
I thought of doing a slide of pictures with this song but it's too overrated.
P/S: I don't know how can I write a good article while talkbox'ing with You.,Jess. Omg, I have 10 minutes left to prepare.
Jess, I couldn't use any word in dictionary to describe our friendship even though I have so much to say.
By the way, it was supposed to be a long and naggy post but because I was busy recording myself to talking Tom. Plus, the talkbox notifications kept interupting made me took about 10 times for that video.
Anyway, I hope you will have an awesome day with current crew tomorrow.
Peace out and Love.


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.