Sunday, May 13, 2012

Every ride that rife with drama.

I haven't really had time to keep things up to date when I do have time I'm just tooo tired. Every single journey rife with drama,the people around the world never cease to amaze me.

It kept me thinking for the past few days, ''should I share it or not?'' To keep some of my friends occupied or if you wanna know more other than just the shallow Coffee Tea or Me.

The truth Behind the SMILES.(Oh-come-on, at the end of the day we are still a human.)
The Major TURN-OFFS.
  • The superior from HELL.  
It sets the tone of what kind of mood you will have for the next 2 to 5 days.
  • Hungry Grumpy passengers.
1.Giving you the I-PAY-I-MUST-EAT-FACE. NO FISH BUT CHICKEN AND BEEF.

2.''GOOD MORNING SIR/MDM.'' Their reply is'' Strait times''

3. Able to carry the big luggage from home to airport, loitering around Duty Free before the departure time but when they came on board, ''Please stow my bag for me!!''. (In my heart, all kinds of violent scenes occur.Cutting, strangling and etc!) If the bag is more than 7kg, I gotta offload your bag! That's when they turn into Popeye the sailor man and the bag is up in the compartment.

4.Love to visit the lavatories when the seat belt sign comes on. Or funnier, never latch the door when they are using it. GROSS!

5.Sir/Mdm would you like to have Orange juice, wine or beer?? (That's what on the tray) I WANT APPLE JUICE! (I was like Dafuq?!)

6.Sometimes, sky nursery do exist. Babies are really cute but we really don't want them.

Before the pictures, I have this small gag to share.
XXX flight, there's an old man( not too old) seated alone at the emergency exit row. During take off the crew seated infront find him really weird. He was sitting really low as if he was 'lying' in seat and he covered himself with a blanket. The crew as him if he was alright. He said yeah! After take off the crew found out why he seated this way.

Reason: He fasten the seatbelt like how we fasten seatbelt in the car.It explained why he seated really low because the seatbelt went across his shoulder!
 Harrods bear is everywhere!

High tea in Harrods, London.

I found a bunch of tea freaks as well. Starring, Candice.

Shu Ling and Kathy.

As usual, the galley gossips with some awesome English tea.

Before I sign off, Happy Hatch Day to Mike and Mr Tan(My landlord) for being an awesome Taurus!
Little gift of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.