Monday, May 14, 2012

Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

My heart physically hurt a little this morning, I think the homesickness virus had already spread throughout my body. The pain of hearing the voice of your love ones across the phone. Trying hard to imagine what they are doing at a certain period of time. Oh Lord, I'm such a BooHoo.

Thank to my cousin for the great company, I've finally watched a movie after decades. I got to say AVENGERS is SO AWESOME!! Oh Lord, is damn good! I love the teamwork spirits and I always believe that impossible is possible when we work hand in hand.

10 Kisses for Hawkeye. I know right, I have weird taste but I love him in the movie. Super cool!
I find him looks a little bit like Nick Cheung( Cheung Kar Fai). Anyway, *Smooch*

 O-M-G Check out his bicep and tricep!

 *
OH WAIT!!!

 It's Nicole's 21st birthday!!



We have alot of good memories together. Keep the dancing spirits though we've lost the skills.
Happy 21st.

"There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way." - Christopher Morley


"The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does."
James M. Barrie






No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.