Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I had a baby who is a Pig rabbit!

3days countdown before boyfriend going to Thailand. We promised each other to spend as much time as we could during this week before his college started again. Today was actually something we didn't actually plan, well for me though not him. He woke me up in the morning and talk alot somehow I just felt so sleepy after all. Anyway today was awesome because first, Tse Yau and Yee Kang joined up for the outing. We planned to go Ice-skating but there were way too many people so we just walked around. It was my first time visiting Pyramid's arcade. We played a few games and this was the time I found something....

The pig rabbit that I always wanted. 
I haven't really decided what to name it cause is an unisex.
But I wana name it Hazel Chippy cause my first bear was Almond.
Almond and Hazel (nut).
Chippy means Happy!

Yee kang and my baby!!

Tse Yau pressed on my baby's face. haha

Thanks dear for it!! Love it load!! It loooked cute with specs too!

 Here comes the momma!

 Welcome baby into our life.

 I actually pretended to sleep. Christmas is near, I just wanna try the latest effect in Picnik!

I got it at last. I feel so awesome.
Darn Elated!

Dickson Gan's house is awesome!!Especially the basement! Jesslynn and all of us agreed! More pictures in the future.
Just stay tuned!

S.W.A.L.K


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.