Christmas is near!!
Tonnes of elations, my blogging mojo is back. Well, I found that I don't usually blog for events but I wrote about my thoughts and shared something interesting in life perhaps? Christmas is near, I smell snow, candy canes and lots of Christmas songs running in my head.
*Round yon virgin mother and child, holy infant so tender and mild.
Silent night.
I'm so happy. I meant more than elated because my baby is having his semester break now! So yeah, check out my princess Diary continuation from last year. Princess Lienn and her prince series.
Before hand, still remember the lost fairy? She is found now.
In an abandoned mansion.......
Wonder wheres the rest..
awaiting..
She is searching for HOPE.
When you feel that you actually saw me, that wasn't real. That's your illusion.
My dear Sun, shines upon me and my race.
The human need us. The earth need us.
Stepping into this place where I found the stain of human, it just reminded me of how cruel a human can be.
To be continued....










No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.