I bet 70% of you out there are really familiar with this face ain't it?? For those who don't, here in a LINK for you if you are interested in this amazing voice.
Incase you out there are actually wondering why I'm doing this so called a 'free advert' for him..
Q&A: Basically, I feel a genius
"One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius" (Simone de Beauvoir).
Dictionary: Pariah-(pa-rye-ah): It means cheapskate in Malaysia Lingo.
credited to Jasonchen music for the picture.
Here are some of my favourite, click on his channel for more awesome songs.
the last part (combo of violin and trumpet give me a heart melting moment.)
Rihanna killed me once, and Jason chen killed me again.
Apart from songs, Jason chen and his bunch of friends did tonnes of awesome Vlogs. I really like it , hope you people feel the same.
P/S: Crazy gang dinner at Bonga@Solaris tomorrow night. Stay tune for video and awesome post.
At the same time, if you really enjoy Bgurl Still Alive please do 'like' my fan page in facebook. Your support is my motivation to produce more awesome and great posts.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Bgurl-stil-Alive-/105546862827667
Thanks alot.
S.W.A.L.K


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.