SOBING ALERT!!
Veevian will be going back to India tomorrow. I'm seriously gonna miss her alot. I wonder when will be the next time I'm actually sitting down in a coffee shop eating and chating with her. Well, be positive, she left for good. I will be leaving right after her. I'm definitely thousand times happier compare right now. Those lifeless and miserable days, KICK goodbye. It ended like~, finally! We had our last date in 1utama and spending like mad huh
Vian? Not many pictures were taken instead we spent most of the time talking and mingled around. I kept telling
Vian that I'm not gonna see her very soon and she stopped my conversations. Anyway I will be missing her.
The last lunch that we were having before she go back.
I cut my hair and redyed it.
Will miss your two tones hair.
She said: All the best to me and herself.
Okay this is the lame-moment-again we actually tried out the clothes in Forever21 for fun.
sorry Vian our picture in the fitting room is too blur to be posted up.

We tried to self shot everywhere we went. Washroom and even the rain forest.
"A good friend is my nearest relation."
"God defend me from my friends: from my enemies I can defend myself."
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.