Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Have no fear when mum is here.

Have no fear when Mum is here.
Having a great time shopping with mum and I did my hair cut today too. Life is totally full of excitement right now. How good I'm finally free from those disasters. I'm not thinking about it already, hello people around the world. I'm coming!
I was thinking should I post up another diary of journey towards the blue skies.. Well, is still in consideration, anyway this feeling that I'm having right now is totally supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! Oh it's time to introduce some new characters into this journal of mine. Proudly present you Charlene and Zul. My air colleagues soon to be. Probably will have alot of pictures in the future with them since we are kind of close right now. Just like what Charlene said: Step by step, one day closer to our dreams. This is totally fantastic. Nowadays, I'm seriously not in the picture mood but soon this blog will be flooded with pictures again. I'm sorry cause you need to do some reading right here. I thank God again for all this.  

Did I mention the things above cost around 400 bucks?

Stay tuned for more!!


Blue skies, always. It just gonna start....

1 comment:

love notes.