Hey people, I added some of my primary school friends the other day and
Kin Fai told me that one of our classmate got married and have a daughter . I was so happy and I glanced through his wedding pictures, I was like OMG-so-creative! I'm saved some in my computer and I will post only few pictures here. I wish them all the best and I'm really feeling so glad as his primary schoolmate. We played together, fought together and I always complaint about him to his mum last time. 8 years of not meeting each other and he got married already. The joy in me can't be explained through words.
Lovely In bed
Switch role
I love this!!So much!
Finally this is the normal one.
Due to copyright, these are the maximum that I can post.
P/S: All the best, to both of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.