Monday, May 2, 2011

Turning Clarke Quay upside down!


I HEART YESTERDAY!!!! I HAD TONNES TONNES OF FUN WITH MY FELLOW BATCHMATES!

p.s: TONNES OF PICTURES!

I thank God that we are so bonded. I thank God that I don't need a mask to be with them. I thank God that they willing to share their laughters and tears with me eventhough we are from all sort of different background. I thank God for putting me a part of them.
I treasure every moment when we are together, after 3 months everyone will be all over the world.

It's a long and funny journey. I got wrong infromation from Sebastian to meet at Raffles Place but in fact is Raffles CITY! *sweat all over* 
Camwhoring in Raffles place.

Momma and I.

We met William in Raffle city and is really nice of him for touring us around.
Creative Chocolates

Poo Poo chocolates!

Credited to William for the pictures.
 We are here in Boat Quay.

St Andrew church. 

LOOK! It shines!

Super tourists!

Pretty pretty Sunset!

Nice right???

Now we are in Clarke Quay. Looks like Changkat Bukit Bintang but it's way BIGGER!! AND MORE HAPPENING! You can find whatever bars and pub here. *dancing nerves triggered.

The view of Marina Bay sand from Clarke Quay.

Do know what is this? LOL I called it ''SKY DIE''.  I promised myself to try this at least once while I'm still living in Singapore.

I love Clarke Quay! Super super colourful!

The sky is getting darker.

I think this is a bar also.

After a long walk with tonnes of sight seeing finally we reached Mirama Hotel. I will never forget the first salmon went into my mouth. It swam.
Before we went it. Pictures non stop. 
Beaver(Chantal) and I.

Camel ( Chloe) and I.

Fish (Flora) and I.

My family in Singapore.

William flexing muscles and Sebastian was playing Hide and Seek.

The only two chinese MEN in my batch.

IKOI!! AWESOME AWESOME SALMONS!

Foodie! It's buffet but is not self service. We order from the menu and they will bring it for us.
1. Appetizer. (The awesome salmon!!)
2.cawamushi
3.Tempura
4.Cold toufu

1.Another salmon plate again.
2. Salmon boat.
3.The pregnant fish.
4. I dont know what soup with collagen.

1. The bacon thing.
2. Inari
All of the food above is meant for just one table. Please x 3 to get the total amount of food that we consumed.

I'm so glad to have them. (Look at Flora Please!)

Look at Flora again please. 

My Oni(sister). She loves me alot. She shared her single bed with me and she fell off her bed at night.  Thankyou Oni!

Desserts and drinks!
1. Chocolate affagato.(Heather's)
2. Berry Glitzy (mine)
3.some wine.(Chantel)
4.mocha something,(momma)

Thanks Opa Idris for being there for us.

update soon!


Ze gurls.

Avatars!

More pictures definitely will be posted up in facebook.
S.W.A.L.K


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.