Before I say anything, please stay tuned for tomorrow's post. I'm bringing Universal Studio to my blog!!
Many many things happened in my life. Just like what Joanne said : Singapore is treating me so good so good. Yes I agreed. Until a point that I realised, God you are so amazing!! You made everything worth the tears. I don't know who will understand this feeling that I had right now when I realized that things happened for reasons.
I met someone. He's cute! humerous! and..electro freak!!!(shout shout David guetta!) When he smiles, I can barely see his eyes, he has got thick eyebrows (just like shinchan)..
I don't feel tired spend hours hours hours of talking and staring. :p
Sometimes it's a just amazing talking to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.
Stay tuned for more.
Au revoir.

No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.