Sorry sorry SORRY. Practice makes perfect! *random*
Only batch 13 knows about it.
Well, I apologise for the delays and not updating on time. I'm really busy and only able to blog during weekends or public holidays. Eager to know about my life in sg??
Sometimes we both have the same food urge.
and we ended up in Sakae sushi. Above items are all $1.99 except the soft shell crabs. $7
My roomate, classmate, batchmate and bedmate.
Lil miss awesome!!
BING JUMP TO SATURDAY!!
Bugis Junction!
Momma craving for some speghetti.
Pasta Mania.Their speghetti is AWESOME OF THE AWESOMES.!!!
Every picture meant a footprint for all of us.
The ''red devils''
OH OH!! This place reminds me of ''the street'' @ curve. Miss home.
I heart this bunch of people.
Black SWANS!!!
CAN YOU SPOT TWEETY BIRD AND BEAVER??
Stay tuned! Another post coming up!!
A little teaser for you.










No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.