Thursday, July 7, 2011

Born to shop.

When I get tired of shopping, I sit down and try some shoes..

It's the 7th already! You got what I meant? A week more to my hatch day!! Yipeeheeda! Seriously, I don't have any plan yet because I have too many wanna dos. Harry Potter and the DH2 shown exactly on my birthday!! Oh Lord, 24 hours is not enough on that day!

Iphone front view camera is not that amazing after all.
I guess the saddest part after birthday will be I have to admit I'm a year older, no longer being treated like a baby. Or being pampered by the guys because I'm the baby on board. Oh wells. It has been a great year, SERIOUSLY. I found myself and what I want to be. I couldn't stop being thankful to Lord who guided me through the dark and found the ray of light.

Next stop: Manila

Quote for the day:
I'll be honest, it's going to take awhile for me to move on. Not because I'm not over you but because there's too many boys to choose from. (So damn TRUE)

Stay tuned for more.
I'm flying high.. with Singapore Airlines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.