Saturday, July 9, 2011

Botanical Garden with Awesome 13.

I have no idea what's going on over my hometown. What are those jerks trying to do? Creating traffic jam all over the places, wasting my time and your time. Can we even rely on governments?! Yeah, you have something to think about. All the smart people are going away. Reason why people chose to study abroad nowadays. (Actually, I don't care about politics at all! As long as I'm happy living in my own world.)

On the other side, I made my first move to Botanical garden today and it was SUPERB. We settled down at '' Swan lake'' with tonnes of snacks and nevertheless Awesome pictures to be posted up. Sadly we will not be seeing each other after the 20th. Everyone will be all over the world and is kind of impossible to gather everyone at the same time. Just like my current crew in Malaysia.

Saturday morning is always LOVELY.

So nice right!?!

My pretty ladies.

Just be prepared. Alot more to come.

My Darhling!!

This reminds me of clean and clear. 

Featuring Dian Lienn and Charlene

Zul and Flora.
A long story to explain but this is behind the scene of our awesome video.

  Pak wer ku! LOL

Tee hee.
 I heart I heart batch 13.

Featuring Lienn!!
 Still looking good and as always.

My friend said I actually grew younger. No longer rapunzel perhaps.


 I don't really love posing with umbrella but this is really cute.

 Everyone said, we can live together and even sleep on the same bed. I don't feel anything at first but as soon as I realise not everyone can be like us.

More pictures in facebook.

Things/post to look forward : Sneak peak in Copenhagen, Amsterdam , Sydney and Dubai.

Sometimes I look at my friends and think to myself, "Where did I meet these crazy people?" But then I think "What would I do without them?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.