I'm currently working hard on my new blog layout and also flying at the same time. In order for all of you to enjoy reading my blog even more I've decided to change my layout ASAP. Training is coming to an end and it means it's a new begining of my flying journey. I remember what my In flight supervisor told me: '' We, are lucky to be here. In which place or which working environment enables you to see Paris, London, New york at the moment when you open the door.?? (or you would possibly say this: '' ah, is the bitch face again!!)
It applies on every door that you can possibly open. For my case, is the aircraft door. I love each and every moment right now. The people, the crew, the environment and the luxurious paid for a starting point of an inexperience 19 years old girl. How cool is that? Apart of that, laying over in the luxurious hotel all around the world and have the whole room to myself. I must say, I'm glad. I'm the chosen one.
The mighty 5!!
The train station. (I guess)
Swanston street!!
Thanks to the guys for being cameraman!
Everything is just so perfect when you have kakis!
Nat and I.
Damn poser!! all of them!!
St. Francis church
I snapped this because I saw the word RMIT.
Another lovely place for picture!
How sweet right, told you stewards are really caring nowadays. They know how to do housework.
Tim is so happy when I said this and he wanna buy me a pen. LOL
Thanks to Tim again.
So Ah Beng!
Ah Beng 2!
So tourist!
Damn tourist!
Romance walk at the west quay.
Everyone loves this pictures.
Don't you think, the this is lovely?
How can I not self shot right??
Not ready not ready!
Singapore girl smiles.
Last but not least, picture with the tech crew aka pilots.
stay tuned for more.
S.W.A.L.K
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.