Sunday, December 19, 2010

Active 2 and the return.

I feel bad leaving you people, thats the reason why you are reading this post. I know you missed me aren't you? Yes, I'm back. Just finished two days of work in1utama. This time, I'm being a sport babe, to promote the brand new game launched by EA called ''Active 2''.
My job is basically very simple, what I had to do is just ''play the game''. So, I have been working out for the past 16 hours. It's fun but thankgod is just two days.
From the picture about, you have to wear all the kits in order to have our personal training. It works for Xbox, PS3 and Nitendo. The good thing your heartbeat are shown on the screen and the total fat burns.
No pictures were up yet but I promise I will post it up once I got it. : )
I love this feeling after all. I started to draw mini comics but just for ''someone''.

When we think we know people inside out & we think we know what's best for them. Remember we don't even know what's best for ourselves.
P/S: I love my boss Amanda Wong. She is such a lovely lady and so mummy-ish. Me loves.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.