Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ding dong.

Day14. Christmas is very near. Although I don't have much things to prepare for this Christmas but 2 weddings are coming! I still have some overdue pictures to post, and some thought to tell.

We had new york new york deli the other day with Jesslynn, Nicholas, leong and DG. This is uberly delicious!

My baby is taking picture!!

Whats wrong with my teeth? I just don't understand why I got booted out that day. Aih~
Love my hair color in this picture.

Christmas deco in Sunway Pyramid.Big Snowball yo!!

A gift from my dear.
I called him ''Ding dong''
If you wanna get this bear, purchase any stuff more than 1k and above in 1utama.
You will get this Christmas bear.

My versatile dancer bear.
this is Nike!

Split!

Alright my net is lag now so I will see you next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.