1) I’m scared of loving and getting hurt.
2) I’m scared of losing my independence.
3) I’m scared of new things and the unknown. Like having a boyfriend.
But it complete my year ain't it? Thinking of the bright side, at least I did something that I wanted instead of let it be until my hair grow white and started to regret. I'm definitely not that kind of person. I had a wonderful college life, modeling life, social life this year.Thanks to my parents, my dad. for sending me to Taylor's . I've learned alot, seen alot, met lots of people, I look forward to my everyday.
To Jesslynn:
We been through ups and downs in life. The little 'failure' is a huge stepping stone to your future success and happiness. You are always my princess no matter where you are. All the best in life.

We as Clean & Clear ambassador.
Scansion of Groove.
Jessavelle reunion.
Full house with Mr. Ken.
Vee vian, Jessica and Joanne.
I have tonnes of words to say, but I realised that 3 of you have something similar and it will end up me saying this sentence. ''Do whatever you feel its right.''If you asked me deep inside my heart what I really want this will be My new year resolutions,
I wish:
1. My grandparents stay very healthy.
2. My parents stay very healthy.
3. Don't meet any car accident cause I'm kind of having a huge trauma.
4. Pass every single interview , well I only go for one.
5. Everything goes right. I believe in God.
6.Grow up.
That's all.
P/S: The pictures are smaller in size because it's just symbol of what happened through out the year.
and of course I do keep some privacy to myself. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.