Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pigrabbit first trip!

Days will never end too perfect. Well, might as well talked about the happy one first. I have been looking forward for this day ever since it just set up few days ago. I can't really describe in words how much I love this, old english design, laces and everything that I'm gonna show in the following pictures which really made my life wonderful. Whenever all that wonderful stuff come into my mind, it is enough to make me consistenly smiling.
Pray to Lord. Life can be easier.

Setting 1: the concourse oval@1utama new wing.

I love the red, green and white combination. Super chrismatic.

I love my dear and pig rabbit.

I love the feeling under yellow lightings, it gave me a very classy english feelings

 Baby is trying to be pampered

I love the entire deco in there. Extra fantabulous!

Baby is hiding somewhere. (Hide and seeking)

Look at it!

Baby wanna take pictures too!

She needs me to hold so that he wont fall.

Taken by passerby. Awesome I love my clean & clear smile.

Baby and Elmo balloon! 

Trying to make baby sit on the present box!

Christmas is so near.  

This is uber CUTE!!!

Mind my HUGE head.

 Setting 2: The secret garden@9th floor also known as UR.
It was so beautiful yet so many bees!

Oink!~

My favourite picture of all!! Baby is smelling the flower essences.  

everything is just epic and fun!!

Baby is flying high!!

you can laugh or click alt-f4. Up to you. 

The last picture of today's post. Actually we took more but is kinda hard for me to upload it one by one.

Last but not least,

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.