Hola,
Despite from having fun, we are actually quite stressful in full filling the law procedure. I don't have a single lifeless day. Just to summerise everything, I love my life now alot alot! Thank God for giving me this opportunity whereby I know not everyone have this chance. Believe me not? Try for the interview. I take pride and I feel proud with everything that is given by Lord. For instance, meeting a bunch of awesome CRAZY and MAD batchmates! Without them, my life in Singapore will not be so adventurous and of course the most important thing is :'' Happy''.
Party at Chinatown!!
Check out all the awesome pictures.
We ate at this sea food restaurant which is super super crowded! But Charlene and I were eating fried rice because Zul and Easy ate before us.
Digging nose is Zul's hobby.
Easy and Char!Love easy's new hairstyle!
Pouting at Zul.
LOL. Beary Nice!
Dessert time! Craving for Ice kacang!
Char always crave for herbal tea.
Yum yum..having fun eating ice cream after few decades.
Xin jia po zha bo is here in Chinatown.
The FISHY FOUR!
Our Princess!!
They are my source of laughter.
s.w.a.l.k













No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.