I shall cry..I shall cry..
Worry that tomorrow never shine..
Sigh. This was a sad post and last post that I will be blogging about The Royal School. There will not be fun, crazy and insane stuff in the future that will happen in the Royal School any longer...Cause today was the last day of me waking up around 7, driving to college using LDP highway passing by the awesome tunnel everyday.. It will never never gonna happen anymore. *sad face**
Today my post is all about Bee-Ass-Fore.
Click to enlarge more. **Theres some simple introduction of my one and half year mates. Time passed fast, I know I will miss them in the future.
we made our last shopping in Mercato.
Wr tried to pose for Clean and Clear. Practise makes perfect.
The pageants class. All pretties were here.
Four princesses.
Setting 2:Final Nagomi@HSC.
Our second last lunch together, I love this almost all girls' class.
I compiled all the picture together, If I were to load all it took me years.
Jin Yin looked like Nikki (the hong kong artist.) Wait, Im not sure if her name is Nikki.
We saw Kennit after lunch, sigh feeling so warm.
We saw Kennit after lunch, sigh feeling so warm.
Setting 3: BS4@E18
I got really emo right now, thinking of Im gonna lose all of this It really made my heart felt so heavy. Sigh, I knew the day will come but I don't know it came so fast. Though I really hated the dress code rules but overall all the best memories in my life happened here.
Marilynn, Yi Xin and I.
The Hot Gang! Challenge us if you think youre hotter.
The Girls and the girl mentor.
You can call it a spider man pose? or yo pose.
The beauties of class bs4.
The beast was absent.
*fliping through the last pages..
It started perfectly, of course it ended awesomely.
until here.
Drawing a full stop to A-levels in Taylors.
You never know how much I love them.
p/s: Video will be up SOON.

It started perfectly, of course it ended awesomely.
until here.
Drawing a full stop to A-levels in Taylors.
You never know how much I love them.
p/s: Video will be up SOON.





.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.