Thursday, May 6, 2010

I wanna be a millionare, so freaking bad.

Hola,

Dude, Im seriously feeling super not comnfortable sitting beside few dota guys in Izone. Well, I was actually worried that someone will peep on what Im writting right now. Sounds funny. Anyway, today was good I supposed.
Busy busy since morning  until now.

The babes went back after Biology's class which left me and Yi Xin alone. Thanks to Hilary Duff who ended the class earlier so I can blog about something before I have my date with Chris Ooi.

Warning: Photos flooded.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy....
...*Ouch* the water was cold when it touched my skin. My eyes barely can open when I was bathing, sort of like half awake shower. Anyway, I got everything ready about 8am and fetched the other model(Missy XS) and photographer (Vian) to Desa Park City for photoshooting.
Picture-Caption began.
It was a hot day huh..
Setting 1: Desa Park City

My most statisfying one.

Missy xs always not statisfied with her photo. Check more of her photos out in her blog with her softened camera.

I took this while waiting  for Missy xs to open her eyes.She did opened what!

we are just plain- sweet.

This look more like shampoo advertisment or some 'rexona' thingy.

The grass background was awesome, just that our half awake faces messed up the picture.

Missy XS love this picture, um I don't cause I looked not really good.

Suddenly we saw this cute coloured poodle,
omg, so fluffy and cute of course.


well I seriously don't think this is a good picture but no choice theres the only trio picture that we took. Well, not really but all are the same.
 
Shh, she was trying to rest her eyes. Fair skin people always get sensitive easily.
the weary-ness of the photographer.

Setting 2: Haute Food. Co @ Hartamas Shopping Complex
A really Nice place to eat. If you were those who love warm, home like, sweet, english place s you must definitely pay Haute Food.co a visit. Sorry I couldn't remember all the bread's name but the feeling inside the small so called ''cottage'' was just lovely. Nothing better  thank having a piece of cake with American Breakfast tea. Thats bravo~
I ordered a Club sandwich which cost me about 16bucks which I think it worth my money. I was statisfied with the bacon, chicken and eggs. I love the bread though its really HARD. I saw lot of scones which really drove me crazy. The so called white woman in there was really friendly and nice too. She gave me a feeling of 'KFC's old man's wife. Yeah, she has white hair.
If theres next time, I will definitely pay them a visit again but this might be few months later? or years after.

Hey, look at this. Weren't you feel good???

I have the feeling of home, how bout you? Look at the english designed furnished and deco.  Plain white. The colour of peace.

Joanne and Veevian


Joanne with her ''[insert name] berry drink.''

Yea, are you thinking what Im thinking? It looks like my IC photo.

the muslin looked really good.

Sorry I couldn't remember the name of all  the food that we ordered.
I guess mine was ''club sandwich''.
Missy XS: Chicken basil sandwich
Vian: Salmon bla bla sandwich
Joanne:  [insert name] salad

Awesome aint it? Join their fan page on facebook if you like it.

shall I call it an end?
More photos will be uploaded to facebook.
toods.

 p/s: all the photos above were meant for the clean and clear best friend models competition.
p/s: a week to A2.
p/s: I miss him.

Chris Ooi is awesome, epic and arh! Everything that a joker could do.










No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.