sorry for this delayed post,
My first paper fall on friday, gah nightmare seriously.
Now Im sort of free and finally can sit down, write something about my mum. You know what, for my past 18 year whoever (dad's friends, mum's friends bla bla bla.) get me meet me and my parents they will end up saying one same thing. ''Eh, You don't look like your parents''. You don't look like your dad, you don't look like your mum.'' *ouch* Now I have to say ''Please go learn more about human inheritance and genetic.'' or in a simple sentence ''Please at least study biology in high school.'' Don't end up to be such a shallow'er.
*Im feeling stress.. stay away.
This is a picture-free post cause I woke up really early in the morning and made my mum breakfast too panic of my food made me don't have time to snap photos. Breakfast sounded too normal ain't it? In fact, mine is super precious cause breakfast from me will only be served once a year. Indeed Im a princess, I have ''Kakak''. I knew my mum felt so elated after seeing that. Yeah, I did ruined some pancakes. It turned to charcoal instead of golden piece.
Mum, I just want you to know that I have always loved you even though I don't really do much for you...
Happy Belated Mum's Day.
with love,


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.