Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mad to Max , ♥ TDC.

Trust me, I went insane tonight. Especially with TDC. I felt so happy with TDC  around. We love TDC aren't we? From, ''standing'' to ''L and inverted L'' to ''pizza on the floor'' to ''wedding dress'' to ''Fellest and Ian's joke.'' and also ''Nicole spilled Sarsi on the floor'' all because of Chia sern.

Before I start with my post, I really hope Fellest won't read this, cause I doubt he will peck me on my cheek anymore after he read this.

President and Vp

Mad to Max really worth my money. Gah, I bought the free standing and when TDC came they were laughing at me and ask me to stand alone! Then, told ya told ya told ya!!! They ended up standing also!=.= Slap each of their ass-es. haha Except Audrey cause we got boobs! haha
Cheers!
Alex is shy I know. haha

When I take picture with someone who can make my heart goes boom boom boom, I will look not-so-nice. haha
Fellest was awesome.  Sorry, Im kind of shy to put it all in words. Somehow I shall keep it to myself and at least my friends knew about it. Gosh, I hope no one actually realised that Im his fan. I don't know where to put my face cause I have someone's face in my pockets. Haha I bet no one get my joke.  But Ian might know.

Wanted to have group photos but SIGH. Skinny man rushing back. Refer to the picture if you don't know who is the skinny one.

DAMN IDIOT LAA ME! Tell you know I found this on Ian's neck and it was connected to his body. haha Im trying to be creative cause the long wire came out from his shirt.

Okay I like this picture. hehe Though I looked kinda pale.

The left over.

Chunted and I.

As usual, Max-I was there. Yea, Jackson looked funny and cute as usual.
More photos will be posted up in facebook. 
 Dynamix

[Insert name]

Max-Identity

[insert name]

Child's play.

sp Unfair.. I saw Smash Instructor in there!

Cheer for Gosu and Alan!!!
the longest handstand win.

I was totally mad to the max tonight. Apart from cheering for baby F and got teased by TDC. Get confused by Chia sern's ''super hard to decide's question''. Everything was so fun!

thanks to this thing! Which bring us to KL with no obstacles.

I wish I can have more than this. I know Im sort of greedy. Sigh.
You know whats the best thing tonight? It is when he stroked my hair , Im feeling damn pampered by him. 

Happy belated Hatch Day Nicole! 
Great the you like my pressie!
from Nicholas's camera. 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.