Feeling so emotional, maybe because.... I have only 4 more days before I leave the Royal School.? Well, for my new readers' sake, Royal School meant ''Taylors C. Sri Hartmas''. Thanks to the new ''king palace'' it gave us the idea of naming our college the School of Royalty. Generally, people will think Taylors people are rich, well some only!
Though CIE syllabus is so hard but I've never regretted of coming to Taylors. Without Taylors, I will never get stucked in an almost ''all girls class'. Without Taylors I wouldn't know so many important people in my life.
Without Taylors I wouldn't feel Im once a princess.
Without Taylors, I wouldn't feel that much happiness.
Without Taylors where came Prince. Charming?
Without Taylors where came ''more knowledges''.
I can say it out loud, Im proud. To be part of them.
Im proud I have my happiest one and a half year. (or lesser.)
counting down, 4days
before I leave prince charming..
I will be bringing camera tomorrow to snap some photos.
The Thing that will never ever change was,
I will always date the hottest guy in school.('liking' consider too.) LOL.


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.