Friday, October 8, 2010

Chillex , great sales and Love.

Warning: The following post will be super lovey dovey.
Today wasn't random. We went out for a purpose, was to celebrate our 30days(not exactly). The actual date was supposed to be tomorrow (9.10.10) but due to our busy schedules we celebrated it today instead. If you know me well, you will  know my creativity burst the meters. Yeah, I did something awesome for my baby again after so long. Didn't manage to take the pictures cause I totally forgot about it. The whole trip today was my ideas so enjoy reading.

----commercial break-----

Baby drove all the way from lakeside to BSD and I drove him from BSD to puchong. This time we are visiting Chillex in puchong.

Setting 1: Chillex@ puchong.
A combination of blue and white, it gave us the warm and cosy feelings. BUT this time, we aren't just enjoying the enviroment. The food are damn awesome (so far as what we have ordered.)
 Blue and white.
I'm in the PINK.

That's basically what I will do when I'm trying to promote their menu.

 Oh yay!! Couple seat. Don't you think this its uber cute?  We Looked petite inside the chatterbox.

 The over view.

Being pamper. Cause I'm always the princess.

The huge burger. But it tastes Soooooooooooooooo GOOD!

Okay his face looks petite when the burger is here

This one is OMGSOAWESOMMEEE!! *screams*
Dip the shrimp into the poached egg , then suck the poached egg around the shrimp then only you eat it.
Omg! This is LIFE.!

 Two dishes shared with baby were enough to make my tummy bloated.

Personally I felt this picture looked so comic.

We almost sat every place that can be seated. The waiter said:NVM is free!

for more info click on this link to chillex website.

''Definitely is a place to chill and relax.''

Setting 2: TOPSHOP@ one utama!!! SALES!!
 You have to que to go in. So many taylorians!

Ter-capture whey jinn's bf. LOL

I bought myself a dress. Baby said it looked good on me when I tried it the other day.
The original price was RM129 after discount was about RM100.
Kinda worth it.

I was totally more than elated.
I have a special picture which will be the epic-EST picture of the day!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


 My girlfriend Mervina.! Hot right?

Happy 30days. 
Check out tomorrow's update.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.