I have tonnes to write about today. This will probably be the busiest Sunday that I have ever had in life. Slept at 3.00am and woke up around 6am. Dressed up like tinkerbell for this awesome photoshoot at FRIM. I'm excited for Leon to finish editing the photos and post it up on Facebook. The view, the feelings were totally 100!! I'm gonna talk more about it when I received the photos.
Photoshoot finished around 1pm and baby and I went for brunch around our area. Yummy yummy Pork rice. My favourite. Time passed real fast its already 5pm when I woke up from nap and Jesslynn is already infront of my house. I walked down the stairs with my half awake look and press on the button to open my gate. It was so lessbo when we decided to wear like twins. We hang out around curve while waiting for Clean and Clear crew to reach. Check out the flee market walking in and out so that we don't feel bored.
After we met Leonard then we headed to Cathay Cineplex (2nd floor) for make up by their make up artist and some briefing of how to present the best friend feelings. I think we shooted about 10 times plus only we got the perfect one. It was really awesome meeting Safiah and Aina and chatted about Sex in the city throughout the shooting.
Only pictures of me and Jesslynn were taken because Safiah and Aina were too hungry.
Present you the best friends models!
Lienn close up!
Smile is everything.
We will post up the video or pictures once we received it from the crew
A plain update but seriously full filled day!!.




No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.