Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ten already?!

Sometimes it feels like I have too many thoughts to fit inside my head.

I created my own quotebox again.Doesn't look as awesome as those you seen in web but yeah quotes brainwashed me. I felt better, I grew, after I read those.

Great, October is here!! meansssss..

Halloween partay!!! 

People, I don't really have fabulous events nowadays. My day was mostly spent with boyfriend, if I were to post it up I guess I have to blog everyday but I guess you'll get sicked reading all lovey dovey post  right?? My readers are all ages. So yeah, I will only post up on special occasion like monthly anniversary? is (2 years one month and twenty days to be exact) and some all-you-can-crap post.

The reason that I blog most of the time was I do not want to disappoint anyone of you who click into my blog and exit with despair.
I will always be here talking to you people.

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.