Story telling time.
The skies are my bed..
The leafs are my shelter..
there's where I belong.
Take us out of this disaster,
For I would ride you upon the wind
and dance upon the mountains like a flame.
Our home, and so do their home,
our mother nature is sick,
She's very sick and need our help
our mother nature is sick,
She's very sick and need our help
the spirit of the nature are speaking.
Speaking to each other and to me.
About the risk we are getting
when humans invade.
Invade our peaceful home.
Speaking to each other and to me.
About the risk we are getting
when humans invade.
Invade our peaceful home.
*I love this picture personally*
God, show me your grace.
Your ray of hope.
They come to our home and take everything they need,
destroyed everything and killed any life against them.
And show no mercy nor love to anyone of us but only themself.
destroyed everything and killed any life against them.
And show no mercy nor love to anyone of us but only themself.
Angels, pixies, faerie dust
Treading love and living lust.
Treading love and living lust.
Note: Thanks to Leon for the awesome blog signature!!I love all the five colour given.!
Shall start with the blue
Stay tuned for more awesome pictures!!
Love,








No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.