Tuesday, October 26, 2010

people notice my presence..

continuation of the tale..
Noted: It contained pictures from different photographers. ( I'm still waiting for onewong's photos)
Captions under Chatchia's photo is by Lienn.

What can she do with it? None was with her.. None.

I know I looked so chubby here.
As she pray to her parents,
the guardians of the green
to protect the only
home that left.
We can't fight the mother nature
as we don't even know how and when it will strike.
All I know is if we don't start to care
then it will all gone without trace.
twinks~


Somehow the nature still have lots of power,
that human can't see
with their rough eyes
and that is the spirit
of the green
 
But we can, we can see and feel them
just all around touching our face,
skin and even our heart,
Is just that they failed
to touch the greedy and horrible
human heart.

I just wonder how long will I still be safe before someone
notice my existence..
 despair.. Looking at the surrounding..
I could hear no one..
only the whisper of the nature.

The smiles are always there.

How much will it take? For human to awake?

The tadpoles and fishes were singing happily..
I feel my existence had been noticed by the human.

 I will grant you any wish.

 I believe in God. Do you?


Chapter moves on..

2 comments:

  1. haha~i love this series~~i was thinking...u should post up some photo in our"future room" on the wall~~deal?

    ReplyDelete

love notes.