Singapore Airlines-Perfection is thy name.
I feel extra honor and proud to be a part of the ASIA best airline. Where all the excellent pretty pretty ladies with the criteria of being (caring, warm , gentle, elegant and serene) are found. (HAHA)
I feel extra honor and proud to be a part of the ASIA best airline. Where all the excellent pretty pretty ladies with the criteria of being (caring, warm , gentle, elegant and serene) are found. (HAHA)
Will be leaving home early in the morning and I will miss BSD. The place where I had all my childhood and high school memories. Probably gonna do some last minute work out later, so I'm able to carry 4 bags on my own. Stay tuned for the awesome awesome pictures to be posted up in blog and facebook.
My journey begins here...

Hey ah Lienn!! =D All the best to you!
ReplyDeletehaha. Everyone is chasing after their dreams now and well, glad you are doing the same.
So yeah, stay happy and take care!
We are still young, so live life till the fullest! hahaha.
Hope to see you in the near future
XOXO
IRENEE!!!!! :( I will miss u!!! Dancing brought us together. and I will never forgot those days.. yes yes soon to be ur turn! i wish u all the best too..
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU.
mwah mwah.
waving goodbye**
omgomgomg!!!!!! Congrats Lien Siaw! This suits you so well! Good luck ok!
ReplyDeleteBABA!!!Thanks!!! haha all the best to u too!!!
ReplyDelete