What a lovely Saturday where I woke up at 8am in the morning and slept again around 9am. Finally I'm up now and Charlene making me brunch. Feeling really great when you are far away from home, there's still someone who cares about you.
Nothing is better than having someone understanding and taking care of each other when we aren't at home. the ''Chinese proverb''.. Remember???
Few days ago we did our first shopping in Bugis street. I heart the place because it's cheap and I bought tonnes of stuff!
The weather is just nice. Windy and cooler den Malaysia.
Oh remember the empty room that I posted in my previous post?
Is no longer empty now.
Feels home.
still a lil messy..
Yesterday, officially I declared I'm NOT LIFELESS anymore!
Welcome to the school of cabin crew. Sorry about the picture, copyright reserved.
Okay, We are not servant. We are there for your safety. Please change mindset people out there who thinks cabin crew is a servant.
''Don't hate us because we are Beautiful.''
stay tuned.





No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.