Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A place where I meet people who lives in my world.

People!!! miss me not?? I'm currently in Singapore for good. Everything went well and I met alot of awesome people. A really warm welcome to the new chapter of my life. Lets have a mine ice breaking session, I'm introducing the very awesome cabincrew gang of mine. Lets start with Charlene (my roommate), Zul (the goldfish), Rick (the ''VIRGIN''), Anna (the momma), Estrella (the unique) , Zhinye and Agnes. In the future, my blog will be flooded with their pictures , stories and craziness.

Setting 1: Before departure.
Whom I love.

Mummy and sis

Setting 2: Arrived in Changi Airport
 This is Zul. Thanks Zul for helping me carried my heavy handcarry bag. Thats so nice of him.

The awesome that I'm staying right now. Room 358. You will be blessed fully if you got this room in the future.

Have no fear when ''TDC'' is here.

PAP in the guys' room. PAP stands for PEOPLE AFTER PARTY.

Dinner plus supper!! By the way the guy beside Zul is Govin. Our senior crew.

 Day 2 in Singapore.
Had breakfast in the very well know mamak in Singapore. ''Dil-B'' they had the BEST BRIYANI!!! Located near Changi Village Hotel.

Zul and Rick busy calling their agent for house viewing. I'm free and easy.

Th wine shop near our hotel. Thanks Rick for the free champange.

Momma and Rick

Pool party!!!


Nice pool right with the jaccuzi. Sorry for the poor resolution.

PAP committees!

Oppsiee!! Guess what's this.

Day 3: Pre-employment briefing day.
 How nice that Zul is able to sleep in the bus!

This is how we looked like after the briefing while we are waiting to go for uniform measurement in Bugis and Ochard Road.

 Small mall in Landmark Village Hotel.

Zul was having his measurement.

Now is the ladies' turn.
Proudly present you, the house of cabin crew's kebaya.


 Nice right!!!!

This will be my dwell starting from Thursday onward. I have a very very lovely housemate and I love her. 

Mua room! and Char's.

Day 4: (Today) Internet day.

The very nice BONELESS chicken rice!! Yum yum!
Located near changi Village hotel.

Charlene and Rick  

Mummy and I. 

Charlene and I.


 When I'm back in my hotel. This is how the house keeping service in Singapore. My pig rabbit is so warm with leopard pillow.
 cute right. I know.


P/S:Going to Pulau Ubin for some seafood later. Ciao. 
Happy Hatch Day in advance, Pappa.

Miss ya'll.


1 comment:

  1. wow. looking good there haha =)

    seems like you really had a great time already.
    All the best.

    Haha.

    ReplyDelete

love notes.