Anyeong.. nanen Lienn immida.. Nanen yeputa. (Hello, I'm Lienn and I'm pretty.)
Is good to have korean batchmates, so it's more like a culture exchange. I'm learning korean and they are learning Singlish. (Singapore English) I'm shock when Heather went to the cashier and said: ''Excuse me LAH'' and they cashier got so panic and replied '' Yes YES!! May I help you.'' LMAO!!
So so at the same time I'm also a little Focker Troublemaker at home.
LOOK.
I'm too smart to carry 4 eggs at once.
Yum Yum dinner. Credited to Charlene.
Sorry I couldn't update alot these days. I'm so sorry, might be planning a trip with my fellow batchmates on Good Friday. It's EASTER!!
Stay tuned for more pictures.
I miss home. A place where I don't have to worry about financial problem and all the housework.
but yet..
I learned to be better wife in the future. *giggles.
anyeong..



No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.