Friday once again,today I signed up for Seventeen Magazine cover girl search.(sounded pretty fun BUT I can concluded the photography wasn't a pro one.) ...and pretty hopefull that I can get short-listed . LOL. Besides, the result of love world love sloggi contest will be out soon but I don't really have much confident now after seeing some good articles. Anyway, let the Lord decides.
Regarding my post title, I found this super awesome inside the magazine. Well, [insert name] shouldn't read this or else (...)
- when you were with your boyfriend, you will tend to ask his opinion about your look----so after awhile his voice was always in your head every time you got ready. But when you are single, you can wear what you like and be as UNABASHEDLY HOT as you want.
oh well, I know its kinda lame. Life is mundane, what to do.
and I got back my camera, finally!
and I realised that my parents actually had some hidden talents in photgraphy.
My dad was right there.
toods.
*need to sleep.
*Mr. Inverted D-shape mouth.



No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.