Friday, September 3, 2010

Dopest night of all, the step up.

Warning: Im out of myself totally! Ever since yesterday night, I felt my heart, my soul even the spirit inside me were dancing hardly. Although I felt weary but I WAS MORE THAN ELATED!!!
Plus, I was watching with my fawesome dance club president Nicole swirldancer!! We just freaking lost control and shouting out loud. Awesome 3D effect! Awesome choreography! Awesome actors and actresses! TOTALLY WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!
I love each and everyone inside the movie from the bad boy (kid darkness) from Samurai who is actually BBOY CLOUD!
P/S:ONE MORE THING THAT YOU CAN GET 'AROUSED' IN STEP UP 3 WAS.....
THE WHOLE ROOM OF SNEAKERS!! THATS SO SICKED!!!!!

I rated this movie:10/10 plus a star!
A must watch!
  flexible LED PANEL!
The trainers feature integrated motion sensors to create waves of light across the shoes that depend on the movements of the dancers.
 
the ending part. this was freakcool! It was blurred in motion cause it was in 3D!!!
 
 
After movie, obviously 1utama is gonna sleep thus we have to drive all the way to GIZA MALL for our chilling session. I have never been to GIZA this late and It was so happening where people came and drink with bunch of buddies. How I wish I can have more night out (but Im statisfied with my extended curfew). To summerise it, so CROWDED!
We spent about few minutes to look for a nice place to chill. We passed by Time out (nothing to eat)
Moe de cafe (too crowded)
Movida(crowded until people lining up outside)
Full house(boring)
this is the nicest of all!
 
We chose Cravings at last.Well, no more main course only drinks and snacks. It gave me a feeling of Chillex in Puchong. Cause I saw the mega tall burger!

I will definitely come here again one day. I have glanced through the menu and its so reasonable.

Luckily I always have my camera with me. Typical picture while chilling.

Yes everyone knew it!!

I wonder when I can see her again.

Nicole with her yummy yummy curly fries. 

I got my late birthday pressie from Nicole darling. It was my favourite relationship book!! I need to know more about men indeed.

When I started to read it page by page my heart just non stop saying:
what the hell! Thats so true and I think it will be a good book for me to pass every suffering moment during work.
I cherished it.



P/S: Nicole I need to go to the sissy house ASAP!!! PLEASE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.